Sunday 28 August 2016

Cringey emo quotes

    Heeey! So to nobody reading: sorry for being absent for so long but it turns out my holidays weren't as boring as I thought they would be.
   Well today I'm going to do a rant on "emo quotes" cuz' honestly some of them are soo cringey.

   Like  for example this one. So first things firts; if you are trying to be inspiring don't use abreviations, that makes you look like a careless teen.



   So remember to be fake and pretend everything is alright when it's not. Oh, and just in case you have cancer or someone raped you, remember that everything happens for a reason.
  I wonder who the hell thinks that if someone who is going through depression reads this, is going to be all like; oh, well, everything happens for a reason, I feel so much better knowing that wanting to kill myself will eventually pay off (dumbshit).



  Yes, you, random person on the internet, I love you and I care about you...even though I don't know your name, what you look like and basically nothing about you...But hey, I care.
  This is the type of thing I hate; They say they care about you or they say you are beautiful not matter what but *gasp* they don't mean it.




want*
  If you don't want to feel alone how about you..idk..go out and talk to people. Scratch that, you don't even need to go out. Watch a scary movie and in no time you won't feel alone anymore.


Love:
noun
1.
a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2.
a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for parent, child, or friend.
3.
sexual passion or desire.
4.
a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5.
(used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like):
Would you like to see a movie, love?
6.
a love affairan intensely amorous incident; amour.
7.
sexual intercourse; copulation.

I looked it up just to prove you wrong.

   Well, that's it for today. Thanks for not reading. And just in case someone actually reads this;  remember that this is just for fun. And also that I am not that dumb to take this quotes literally.

























1 comment: